Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't call it a come back!

In an effort to help build community pride, which in hopes will help keep DM1 well behaved, fun, and one of the best places to hang out.

The forum has a new look, a couple new boards (Off-topic, and Ikariam discussion). I have also added a bunch of other styles on the forum. Once you sign up on it you can pick which one you want!

I'm also going to do beta-tests of my upcoming games through the forum. So if you're going to want to be in those in the future (I hope Deep Space Glow will be ready for a beta test in around 2 weeks!).

4 comments:

Javano said...

Indeed i shall also post my game betas in the forums =]

Starting with my game that does not have a name yet that i will be submitting to the 40k competition!

Juice said...

Methinks you should do the beta tests via blog, seeing as virtually no one checks the forums. But, nevertheless, I shall.

Anonymous said...

@Javano It's actually 4k. I hope you just had a typo (http://www.gamepoetry.com/blog/2009/02/06/flash-4k-game-competition-prizes-and-rules/)

@Juice Due to the fact that I hope for the games I'm going to have beta tests for will actually get some money in sponsorship I want to do the beta tests privately. I can't do that through the blog, I can for the forum!

Javano said...

Indeed that was a typo Chi, Thanks =P