First of all, i would like to apologize that i didnt get this challenge out yesterday as i was fairly busy... Anyways for this weeks challenge game i have chosen D-Blocks. In this game you must remove all the blocks from the screen using the arrows at the side of the screen (There is an in-game tutorial which explains it better so I'm not going to go into much detail) This week's challenge is to complete as many levels as you can (If multiple people manage to complete all 20 i will decide the winner by how fast they complete them)
Here We Go Again.....
-
By popular request, The Village Blog has been brought back. If you have any
topics or additions to this blog, please let me know. One of The Village
regula...
15 years ago






1 comment:
you are an evil evil man! I'm stumped on this game but I'm addicted! arg!
Post a Comment